Parent support groups aim to support and strengthen existing parenting abilities and promote the development of new competencies so that parents have the knowledge and skills needed to carry out child-rearing responsibilities and provide their children with experiences and opportunities that promote child learning and development.
Benefits of Parenting Support Groups:
- They make people feel less alone
- A place to find resources
- A place to find support
- A safe place to freely vent (process feelings & thoughts(
- A place to share successes, disappointments, strengths, limitations/challenges, etc.
- A place to develop an appreciation for one's child
- A place to develop and deepen pertinent insights and strategies accordingly
- A place to form deep friendships
Contact Dr. Arias Shah today for group availability @ 1-888-995-ENSO (3676).
***Leading Services in English or Spanish in office or online: Individual Therapy, Family Therapy, Couples Therapy, and Divorce Counseling; Facilitate intimate transformative groups; conduct Assessments such as Emotional Support Animal, Immigration, and Mental Health Condition/Diagnosis; Mentor and supervise clinical Mental health and Marriage and Family Therapy Interns.***